Today was another fairly quiet today although I did get some visitors! Two of my best young women from church, Danielle and Stephanie, showed up with a green apple Italian ice from Rita's in hand. Are they sweet or what? I thought it was really thoughtful of them to come over to see me and then to bring me a cool, refreshing treat on top of it was just the best! Then, my friend and former teammate from when I taught 4th grade a couple years ago, Cathy, showed up unexpectedly in my hospital room and I was so glad to see her, as she was in town from Kansas! I looked like hell but I'm glad she insisted on getting her picture taken with me. It's hard to tell exactly how big I am but I think you can tell that I'm swollen and pretty miserable.
I am still being monitored around the clock but I haven't had contractions and my blood pressure has been okay. We'll see what tomorrow holds!




1 comment:
Random question- How do you make it so that people cannot copy your pics from the blog?
Post a Comment