Monday, June 15, 2009

Elementary School Visit

I finally made it up to the elementary school where I taught at for two years to visit. I had been wanting to go all year but waited for the sick season to be over and the weather to be warmer. My mother came with me and we took the babies to introduce them to my students. These kids were the ones I taught as third graders throughout my entire pregnancy and I heard they have been asking about me all year to the other teachers inquiring about the triplets. We came for the 4th grade end of the year picnic and the kids were super excited to see the babies and were excited to see me too. Many of them were already a foot taller, or so it seemed!


It was nice as well to visit with some of my former co-workers and show off the babies. While we were in the main office of the school, we ran into another set of triplets. They actually were some former students of mine. It's funny because the school has two sets of triplets, both of which are two girls and a boy so we fit right in. I got a picture of the triplets with the triplets: Jamison, Kiera and Krista with Hunter, Megan and Emily! Too bad the other set wasn't around. That would have been something.

No comments: