The last night we were in Utah, we got together with some of Eric's childhood friends and their wives. It had been over a year since we had seen them in person so it was great to catch up. Unfortunately, two of the POSSE members weren't able to make it but we still had a good time, minus the fact that I came down with a stomach bug right in the middle of the party, ugh! Eric, Ryan and Randy took charge of the grill and while Sonya, Alisha and I prepared the other delicious grub. Everyone enjoyed meeting the triplets for the first time. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can get together again!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
POSSE Reunion
The last night we were in Utah, we got together with some of Eric's childhood friends and their wives. It had been over a year since we had seen them in person so it was great to catch up. Unfortunately, two of the POSSE members weren't able to make it but we still had a good time, minus the fact that I came down with a stomach bug right in the middle of the party, ugh! Eric, Ryan and Randy took charge of the grill and while Sonya, Alisha and I prepared the other delicious grub. Everyone enjoyed meeting the triplets for the first time. Hopefully it won't be too long before we can get together again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment