Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Babies!!!


Today the babies turned ONE year old! It seems like just yesterday that they were born! This past year has been the most challenging, yet most rewarding year of my life. I'm so grateful to have these three special children as part of our family. We're having a party for them next Saturday, June 27th but we decided to go out to dinner at Carrabba's Italian Grill to celebrate this major milestone and our survival of the first year!


The babies had a great time checking out everyone in the restaurant and nibbling on pieces of bread, pasta, and chicken. They looked extra cute in their birthday hats and got plenty of attention from the patrons of the restaurant. People were coming up to the table and commenting on how adorable the babies were and wishing them a very happy birthday!

It's amazing to see what a difference a year makes:

Krista Joelle

THEN:

NOW:


Jamison Paul

THEN:


NOW:


Kiera Noelle

THEN:


NOW:

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I get to be the first to post a comment! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES!!!Well I guess theyre not babies anymore. I cant believe how much they have changed. Its crazy too because you dont even see it. Im excited for the party pics!!!

Safire said...

Cute cute babies and happy birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm the johnson triplet girls daddy.

Makes me tear up every time I see the lil girls in their hospital "outfits", tubes and bandages and whatnot. Happy 1st birthday, and many joys :)

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!! You are such big kids now. Jamie congrats!!! I can't wait for ours next week.

Chad and Kristina said...

Happy Birthday!! You are a great mom! I am so glad I was able to meet you and see your beautiful children!

Lloyd Family said...

Happy Birthday adorable babies!

daune said...

I was just reading through your flash back from last year. It is so wonderful to have those memories, isn't it! I still love thumbing through all the birth pictures of our trio. 1st Birthday looked adorable. How do you get them to wear hats? NONE of my kids after our first will wear hats!! So frustrating! Hooray for surviving the first year :0)

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday babies!! Hope your party was fun!