Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trio's 1st Haircuts

Last Friday, my mother and I took the babies for their first haircuts! We went to a place called Pigtails and Crewcuts for the big day. The place is adorable and caters to children. The babies got to sit in cars with steering wheels along with watching an animated movie on the flat screen television on the wall!

Krista went first. She immediately grabbed the steering wheel and started driving!



After her haircut was finished, she got it "styled" with pigtails!

Even after her turn was over, she still wanted to drive the car and watch the movie!


Here's a video clip of her in action!



Kiera was in need of a cut. She had shaggy hair on the sides and a mullet in the back. Here's a before picture:


Kiera liked driving her police car while getting her hair cut.




She didn't quite like the cape.


Here's a happy Kiera complete with her own set of pigtails!


Jamison got his hair cut simultaneously with Kiera. He was the triplet most in need of a haircut because of his unruly curls. I was a bit nervous about cutting them off. Hopefully they'll come back!


Here's Jamison checking out his ride.


After checking things out, he had a great time!



What a good boy!


Does he look handsome or what?


We got a baggie of hair clippings for each baby to keep. I was also pleased to find out that we got a $3 discount per haircut because we went during their birth month! We'll definitely go back again.

6 comments:

daune said...

oh my gosh! I am in love with those pig-tails. How DO you get your girls to co-operate with the hair wearing stuff. TOO CUTE!
http://theobrienbunch.blogspot.com/

InWeighOverMyHead said...

so so so so cute!

Anonymous said...

That place looks just like Cookie Cutters over here in Utah. I loved the videos! Cracks me up to see them bouncing and moving all around while the stylists are snipping away. :)

Megan said...

Awww, very cute! Love the pig tails! I am so jealous! It will be awhile before I can do that!

Jessica said...

How sweet! I wish my boys had hair! I love the pig-tails!

amber said...

They look so much older after the haircuts! They are growing more and mroe adorable and funny!