Krista has the shape of a pear: long and shapely. She is also very sweet and juicy like a pear. You know how you can't finish a pear without the juice dripping down your face? Well Krista can't get through the day without going through six or more bibs. I swear she must drool a cup or more a day! Her little chubby face reminds me of an upside-down pear with the round, full cheeks and a little chin rounding out the bottom...such a cutie pie!
Jamison, the blueberry, is all boy. I've had countless people tell me how boyish he looks, right from birth. Since blue traditionally is the color for baby boys, this is appropriate. His head is velvety smooth and round like a blueberry. He can be a little tart when he gets upset, but is usually a very content and happy child. The little guy also has the roundest, bluest eyes in town!
Kiera is the little apple of my eye and her face is perfectly round like an apple! Red apples have always been beautiful to me, as is my little baby girl. Often times, she has a serious face but once you get past that bitter outside, the sweet inside is exposed! This is when Kiera's radiance shines for all to see, just like a polished apple.
Kiera is the little apple of my eye and her face is perfectly round like an apple! Red apples have always been beautiful to me, as is my little baby girl. Often times, she has a serious face but once you get past that bitter outside, the sweet inside is exposed! This is when Kiera's radiance shines for all to see, just like a polished apple.
I'm so grateful that I have these three little fruits, very different from each other but all delicious in their own way. They remind me of the "Fruit of the Loom" characters but "Fruit of the Womb" is much more fitting! In that case, I guess my uterus was the fruit bowl?!




13 comments:
May I squish your babies cutie-pah-tootie cheeks please?! How adorable. Those hats are just the cutest thing ever :)
Just stopping in from SITS to say congrats on being Saucy!! Enjoy your week. I will definitely be stopping in :)
What beautiful babies!! I just want to kiss their fat little cheeks.
Cute babies and I love how you describe them!
Oh my goodness...what adorable kiddos! I just want to eat them up in their fruity lil' hats!
I came over from SITS! Enjoyed my visit! Your family is beautiful! LOVE the Santa outfits too!
Stopping in from SITS to say Happy New Year!.
WOW, your babies look like little dolls. Adorable.
We had a carrot hat and a tomato hat for our kids. I still have them! People always loved to comment on the hats. I'm sure your 3 draw loats of attention when you're out and about.
your post had me giggling!
Too cute! I love the descriptions that go along with the kiddos! Happy New Year!
Your babies are just beautiful! So sweet. Great descriptions as well!
Aw, so cute! And Fruitbowl??!!! Priceless!! I'll have to remember that for my kiddos! Amen to better hands full than hands empty!!!!
Beautiful pics!
Oh they're all equally delicious! I just love 'em! Congrats on your sauciness!
your little ones are absolutely precious! i can only imagine the wisdom you are going to gain raising these 3 cutie beauties!
What adorable babies! So cute.
Congratulations on being Saucy this week!
Post a Comment