Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day Visit from Santa

Yes, Santa Claus came to town and made a special visit to some unassuming triplet babies! Since we weren't comfortable hauling the trio to the mall to get photos done there with it being RSV season, Santa (a.k.a. Poppy) saved the day. Each baby had their turn sitting on Santa's lap and then Santa had a fun time trying to hold all 3 wiggly babies for a group shot! I know we will cherish these photos for years to come.

Santa and Krista

Santa gives Krista a smooch!

Jamison on Santa's lap

Santa's beard being pulled courtesy of Mr. J


Kiera loves Santa Claus...

...or not!

What a handful!


The babies have had enough!


Here are some other photos from Christmas Day at Nonna and Poppy's house:

Nonna and and excited Jamison


Father Christmas and son, Brett

Krista and I

Daddy Eric and his "little bit" Kiera

Mr. and Mrs. Claus with Krista

67 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a beautiful family, the crying ones reminds me of our Santa pictures this year ... LOL. What a very sweet Poppy for doing that, very special.

Hi from SITS :).

Expressions By Devin said...

your children are adorable they look so cute with santa.You are truly blessed!!!I hope they had a wonderful first christmas!!!

April said...

What a perfect idea, your dad makes a great Santa. Its amazing they were smiling for most of the photos it helps to have someone they know holding them. It looks like it was a great Christmas

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ugh Snow I'm so done with it, I'm super excited to wake up this morning to rain. Who knew I would so love RAIN.

Hope you have a blessed weekend.

amber said...

Merry Christmas from the Joyces! We love "seeing" your family on the blog and keeping up with all the adorable hi-jinks the triplets and their costumes bring! The First Noel is so cute! Check out our Christmas carol nativity costumes when you get a chance, Jennie's kids are in them, too. bringingup5boys.blogspot.com
Warm wishes to all of you.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness they are just too cute!! Those chubby little cheeks are just pinch/kissable!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

momma said...

congrats on being saucy :)

i love the pictures! what a wonderful poppy!!! my favorite would be the one where your little guy appears to be climbing over the back of santa! so precious.

Nicole O'Dell said...

Merry Christmas from a fellow "saucy" blogger and triplet mama.

Your babies are gorgeous!

Cammie said...

super cute babies! I want to grab their little cheeks! Congrats on being saucy!

jori-o said...

Over from SITS...your babies are adorable! And what precious pics with Santa! It's nice to meet you! ;)

Lesley said...

What great Pictures....how cool that Santa made a stop over...and what a great santa he is....stopping by with some SITS love

Julie said...

Visiting from SITS...what a great idea to bring Santa in to avoid all the germies out there!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

You are a very lucky family! The triplets are darling!
Love all the Santa photos...too cute!

Happy Saucy Week!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness... I LOVE the santa babies pictures in the profile!! The cuteness factor can't get any higher!! Congrats on three. My youngest turns 1 in 3 weeks!! Whew, where did the year go?

RamblingMother said...

What fun, tripletts. Beautiful pics. Saw you on SITS.

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Well that's adorable! Yeah for grandpas!

Just stopping in from SITS congrats on being Saucy!

jennifersusan said...

Congrats on being a Saucy blog! Your triplets are gorgeous!! I love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being saucy. Your blog is so cute. I love the babies. You were blessed.

Unknown said...

What triple blessing you have! They are such cute babies and I am sure a great joy.

Congrats on your Saucy week.

enjoy your holiday!

Marlene

Ali said...

How adorable! Love the one pulling Santa's beard! Congrats on being saucy!

CreativeMish said...

They're all so cute! You've sure got a hand full!!

Ellie... said...

How adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Your Santa looks seriously authentic! And those babies, they are precious. Congrats on being saucy!!

Tina said...

How wonderful that it was a familiar Santa and not a stranger. I think that's what usually starts all the screaming at that age anyways. More scary. (cruising over from SITS)

Jeanne Estridge said...

Awwww! How adorable!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Congrats on being a saucy blog! Your babies are adorable!!

Small House said...

What beautiful babies! You must be a saint, and very blessed to have three. Found you on SITS, and the pictures of your triplets made my day.

Leslie said...

Beautiful babies!

Congrats on your Saucy Blog!

Anonymous said...

cute kiddoes ! and congrates on being Saucy :)

mommytoalot said...

OOh my gosh...how cute!!

black betty said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! congrats on being SAUCY!!! :)

Cathy said...

Absolutely precious! He made a GREAT santa! Congrats on your sauciness!

Judy @ In His Grip said...

Great Santa pics. Lucky you for being Saucy.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Absolutely beautiful family! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas this year.

I must tell you that I adore your children's names, especially how your girls' middle names are somewhat similar, yet still different. So wonderful! It has been such a pleasure checking out your blog and reading your sidebar. So glad that I happened upon your site through SITS.

I tagged you with a New Year's award on our blog. Play along if you are interested:

http://3baybchicks.blogspot.com/2008/12/2009-new-years-spirit-award.html

-Francesca

just the five of us said...

Stopping by from SITS. You have a darling family! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

What a beautiful family, SITSta! This is so delightful, thanks for sharing.

Diane said...

Visting from SITS!
What a buncha cuties! Even still, better you than me! lol I'm sure all the work is worth it.

Unknown said...

Your kids are beautiful and they all seem to like Santa...so not the case with mine! You have a lovely family!

Kristin said...

Visiting from SITS. Love those pics. Merry Christmas.

Jana said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful babies, beautiful family. Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany said...

Adorable babies and great pictures! Congrats on being featured on SITS this week.

Andrea said...

Super Sweet family!

I have a twin sis...we've always said it woulda been more fun to be triplets!!!

Congrats on being "Saucy!!"

Andrea
a woman. a wife to 1. a momma to 5. an artist for myself.

angie said...

What sweet babies and great photos!

Congrats on your Saucy Blog!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Wow! triplets...amazing! I saw your blog featured on SITS...congrats!

Vickie said...

Hi from SITS! Congrats on being Saucy!

Those are such sweet pictures! I love Santa photos. We also had Santa Come to our house for Christmas Eve and our girls loved it.

I love your header, Ho Ho Ho, Three Babies in A Row. LOVE IT!

Have a Happy New Year!

The Happy Mom said...

Your babies are SO sweet, what adorable pictures! You have a beautiful family, and that Santa looks pretty real! :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome Poppy!!!
Cute pics!

The Blonde Duck said...

Hi from SITS!

Unknown said...

Congrats on having a saucy blog! ;)

Wow! Your kids are so cute! I love the photos!

Tanya said...

Awww, triplets! What a blessing. I found your link at SITS. I love the santa photos :)

Aileigh said...

Too cute! They are adorable! I am terrified of RSV! I have a preemie that is now almost 3. He got it last year over Christmas. Now I have a 10 week old and I just want to make it through the season without getting it!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Those pictures were adorable!

I wandered over to your blog from SITS.

lynette355 said...

Happy New Year SITS-er
And me and my hubby are Nonnie and Poppy to our grand kids too!
Love your trio of babies
too cute!

debi lynn mattingly said...

What precious memories! I have a dear friend that has quads, (they are now 7yrs old)....so from watching her and her hubby...I know you definitely have your hands full. Oh, but how exciting....May you all have a safe & fun-filled New Year! xo...deb

Anonymous said...

Cute babies!!!

{yeah for being saucy!}

Call Me Cate said...

Such lovely babies. I love the photos with Santa. Congrats on being Saucy!

Becky said...

Beautiful children! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Rachel said...

your babies cheeks are so cute!

what a beautiful family!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous babies! Those cheeks....too cute!

Congrats on your Sauciness:)

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Your children are so so so cute!!!!!!! Hope you had a VERY merry Christmas!!!

Over from SITS!

Laura said...

WOW! My first visit and I am so taken by your triplets! God bless you and your babies and have a wonderful New Year!

Mama H said...

Your babies are precious! Happy New Year's to you! I found you through SITS and will be adding you to my list of daily "must-reads"! :-)

MaricrisG said...

YOu've got lovely babies. I bet they enjoyed Santa. Congratulations for being a saucy blog.

Amy said...

Hi, I found your site over at the "SITS" website. Your babies are beautiful! Praise God for your healthy triplets!

Melanie said...

Beautiful family!!!!! Congrats on being saucy!!!!!!! Happy New Year

Grand Pooba said...

Triplets? How do you do it?

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love your trio. They have the sweetest little faces. It looks like they enjoyed their first Christmas.