I was determined this time around to finally get the shot I was hoping for, especially because these particular PJ's are NB size and won't be fitting much longer (Jamison is in the lead for being the biggest baby). I gave each in turn a bath and dressed them carefully in their jammies. Unfortunately, by the time all three were bathed and dressed (an assembly line production that deserves its own post), it was extremely late and time to be swaddled for bed so my long-awaited photo shoot had to wait until morning.
The next day at the 5:00am feeding, I made sure each had one a big bib to cover the precious territory underneath. However, I believe Krista and Kiera plotted together to spoil my plans again, when they both spit up their breakfast in unison all over the place, dribbling down onto the PJ sleeves and collar. I was hoping I could still make do and that the camera wouldn't pick up the stains but I had used the ready-to-feed liquid formula that morning, which leaves dark stains the color of rust. Eww! Little did the girls know, their pajamas came with two tops: one long-sleeved and one short-sleeved! In the end, I conquered and here's the pictures to prove it, even though they were more interested in looking at Daddy than the camera!






1 comment:
What paytions you have. I just love the pics
Post a Comment