Friday, October 10, 2008

Brotherly (and Sisterly) LOVE

I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures of the babies showing a little love. Usually, they don't even acknowledge each other but these shots are super sweet. I hope they continue to be good friends as they get older and will have that special bond that often comes from being part of a multiple birth.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

These pictures are so precious. Imagine all the fun times to come with these three cuties! It's great that you're taking the time to document these special days.

Megan said...

Your babies are putting on some "fat" also! Very cute! Can you believe how big they are getting! I see you have monitors also. I only had two with them, one got off about a month ago and hoping the other gets off in a couple weeks, she hasn't had any episodes for about 2 weeks! I love the hair, I wish mine had hair like that!