Sunday, October 26, 2008

A new addition to our family...room!

Ever since we bought our home three years ago, I've wanted an area rug to put on top of the pergo flooring but we never could find any that we liked and that was affordable. Since the babies were born, we felt that it was even more imperative that we purchase one of these rugs so that the babies can get down on the floor more for tummy time and such. After an entire "date night" devoted to our search with no such luck, we turned our attention to Overstock.com. After looking through hundreds of rugs, we finally found one with our room decor of sage green and beige that was a great price. We ordered it on Wednesday evening and it was sitting in our hallway by Friday midday, thanks to the UPS guy. Now that's what I call speedy delivery! Shipping was only $2.95 (a steal if you ask me considering the rug is 7.6 ft. x 9.6 ft.!) I was chomping at the bit to open it up and check it out, hoping that the rug would be acceptable. I was a bit skeptical having ordered it online and only seeing a small photo of the rug. When Eric rolled it out onto the floor, it ended up being even more beautiful that I had hoped. It even complimented the runners we already had in the hallway. Hopefully the babies will appreciate our purchase as they learn to roll over, crawl and walk on this new addition!


No comments: