On the bright side, Rita's Italian Ice, one of my all-time favorite places for cool treats, was giving away free ices today in honor of the first day of Spring so you know I was all over that one, and so were about 100 other people! I went this evening around 7:30 which was probably a mistake because it's a Friday night and all the teeny boppers were out in full force. I had to stand in line for almost a half hour but it's Rita's and it was so worth it! I got my free ice in my favorite flavor: GREEN APPLE! I also picked up some wild black cherry and root beer gelatis for my husband and parents who were back home feeding the trips. For those of you who do not live on the East Coast, you are missing out big time!
Little did I know that I should have ordered a bigger ice because when I got home, Krista was trying to get her chubby paws all over my cup!
All gone!




16 comments:
your triplets are adorable!! I stumbled upon your blog and I love seeing triplets as I am a 24 yr old triplet :)
Visiting from SITS. Your triplets are beautiful...love all the pics! Have a GREAT weekend!!! Maybe you should take another trip to RITA's. haha
Thanks for visiting my site and passing on the recipe!
I also love Italian Ice. Sadly - we don't have anything like Rita's around here. Adorable pictures!
Well, I'd be pawing at it too. LOL! Very sweet pictures!
YuM! Sounds good to me! We have been devouring srawberry popsicles over here!!! We had great weather for our first day of spring. Took the babies for another walk.
I love Ritas and chubby babies :) that picture is way too cute
I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I used to be ahead but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere, and it's a tight race now. I would so much appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥
Awww, that's so cute! They really are growing fast, aren't they!
how adorable! :) i LOVE Ritas. unfortunately, we don't have them where we live now, and i keep telling my hubby that when we go visit my mom, we will have to make a stop. he's skeptical, but i know he'll enjoy them!
Just stopping by from SITS your childern are adorable.
Oh my GOODNESS do they grow like weeds or what?! it seems everytime I stop by they've grown and YOU have updated your layout.. I'm envious;o)
Stopping by to say thanks for commenting on my big SITS day AND all the other times you do as well!
I have never experienced Rita's but have cousins on the east coast who LOVE it!!!!
YUMMM ICES! Your babies are too cute! I just heard on the radio it could snow here in Indiana this weekend...are you kidding me? When is spring going ot be here to stay?
So cute! I don't blame her for mooching off your treat!
I am curious to see how the 9 month check up went! We had a ice place like that a couple years ago, my favorite was green apple too! I miss it!
Way to celebrate spring. Go Krista!
Post a Comment