I took the babies today to be photographed for the opportunity to be a part of the 2010 "Little Angels Calendar" which is put out as a fundraiser for our local hospital's NICU. Since we had such a positive experience while the babies spent almost a month in the NICU, we were more than happy to do whatever we could to support the facility. In late April or early May, you will have the opportunity to vote to get our trio's photo included as one of the lucky 13 images for the calendar. More details will be forthcoming as we get closer. In the meantime, please check out a sneak peek shot by clicking THREE LITTLE ANGELS! It was so fun to dress the girls in tutus and pearls and to adorn each precious head with a floral wreath. Please let me know what you think by commenting on my blog and you can also leave a comment on the photographer's blog if you feel so inclined.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
"Angels" Photo Shoot
I took the babies today to be photographed for the opportunity to be a part of the 2010 "Little Angels Calendar" which is put out as a fundraiser for our local hospital's NICU. Since we had such a positive experience while the babies spent almost a month in the NICU, we were more than happy to do whatever we could to support the facility. In late April or early May, you will have the opportunity to vote to get our trio's photo included as one of the lucky 13 images for the calendar. More details will be forthcoming as we get closer. In the meantime, please check out a sneak peek shot by clicking THREE LITTLE ANGELS! It was so fun to dress the girls in tutus and pearls and to adorn each precious head with a floral wreath. Please let me know what you think by commenting on my blog and you can also leave a comment on the photographer's blog if you feel so inclined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
So beautiful Jaime!! They are so sweet!
they look like angels.
so freakin' cute! stopped by from SITS. This is great though!
How sweet!
ps. I got your message about you not reading twilight yet. I think you should read it to the kiddies ;P You get your Twilight, they get mommy time! Everybody wins LOL
Omigosh, that is the cutest picture. I love the dreamy feel of it, and the expressions on your babies' faces are too cute. Just love it! I actually just came by to tell you that the randomly-selected winner of the Cheesecake Factory gift certificate is Joy from Joy to the Blog. Thanks so much for entering my giveaway, and for becoming a follower! I hope you enjoy my blog! I try to visit at least 2 of my followers daily to spread comment love so I’ll be seeing you soon!
P.S. Come visit for my best giveaway ever from March 23rd-26th!
Oh my gosh....how cute!!!!!!!!!
If they don't make it in the calendar, will they give you a picture of that?????? It's so beautiful!!
So that must have been fun, were they good for the shoot? Cause I can't seem to get my kids to be good for a photo shoot. It makes me scared to get them done.... :) It turned out really well, were there other shots, or just the one? (oh, and this is my comment on another post....)
sweet. what a nice opportunity
cute babies....
looking for 3rd entry into the giveaway. :)
pics are awesome
Wow! What a fun and special opportunity!
Post a Comment