Friday, March 13, 2009

My 50th Post GIVEAWAY!

I'm so excited that today is my 50th post and what better way to celebrate than with a blog giveaway?! Over the past couple of months, I've won several giveaways that I have yet to blog about so I wanted to put some bloggy love for them on this post before getting on with my first giveaway!

My girls look amazing in these headbands and flower clips courtesy of Sarah at I Blame My Mother.





My house miraculously no longer smells like dirty diapers thanks to the yummy scents of Scentsy from Jodi Albertini. If you love candles, you've got to check Scentsy out!


My husband and I can finally get a kid-free night out at one of our favorite restaurants because of the generosity of Roxane from SITS.

Okay, so now without further adieu, I'm giving away a $25 gift card to Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy! Are you excited or what?


Now, the rules:

For one entry, just leave me a comment, preferably telling me how beautiful my babies are and don't forget to leave your email address if you don't have a blog.


For a second entry, leave me a comment on any of my other posts on my blog.


For a third entry, leave some bloggy love for the three ladies I mentioned above and make sure you tell me in a comment here.


Now I'm not one to make people follow me in order to get extra entries but I wouldn't be mad at ya either. :)


Since this contest is for my 50th post, you have 50 hours to enter before I choose a winner using Random.org. (Sunday, March 15th @ 3:35 am, ET) Good luck!

60 comments:

More Than Words said...

Hi there!! I saw your post on SITS!!

Oh my gosh, at first I thought you were going to have a giveaway on those headbands! Those are so precious..and your daughters look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Okay...I'm going to follow your blog because I'm also in awe of seeing someone with triplets!

More Than Words said...

Okay girl....I did all of what you required!!!! LOLOL!!!!!!

I hope I win!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Wow! You have won a lot of stuff! Congrats!

AP Mommy said...

Congrats on the 50th post and WOW how generous of a giveaway!!!

On my 12 Blog Hop for the night. 5 more to go!

Kelli said...

Your babies are SO beautiful! I can't imagine having triplets!!! I have 6 month old twins and an almost 2 year old. I can barely keep up with them, how do you handle triplets?

Auti and Tim said...

I want triplets too! They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

What can I say.... your babies are so beautiful X 3!!! Triplets are the best!!! xoxoxoxo

The cutest twins and a surprise ! said...

Those headbands look sooo cute on your daughters! and that smile...cuuuute :) I have 3 years old twins, it's a handful! good luck with your triplet!
God Bless

Anonymous said...

HI! Coming over from SITS. Your children are gorgeous! And I love their names!
So, I'm off to comment away!

Happily Ever After said...

Debra from bbc, your babies are adorable! I love the pic you posted there and now I see all of these other adorable pics! What gorgeous kiddos you have!

Karen Brown Letarte said...

Saw you post on SITS and just wanted to drop by. Oh my! Triplets! My hat is off to you, I cant imagine you get anything else done besides caring for your beautiful bundles! I'm glad they are doing so well. They certainly are beautiful!

Cheers!

-Karen

Sarah said...

Thank you for the shout out :) You little ones are adorable! Glad the headbands work!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Your pictures are adorable!

Congrats on 50 posts!!

(I'm already a follower.)

losing my needles said...

Ok, so here is post number one. And even though I don't technically "follow" your blog, You are listed on my blog and I'm notified when you update, so I figure that counts as following someone's blog.
oh, and your kids really are cute, and I'm not just saying that to win. :)

Trina said...

I'm popping in today from SITS, although I have popped in before. I definitely need to follow you!

You DO have ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS babies!!

This is a busy morning for me (and I really do NOT need to be blogging right now...) but I will be popping back in to get some extra entries. :)

Have a GREAT day!

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

Gift card to my fave store? Uh, sign me up! Congrats for you with the 50th post but more congrats for keeping your sanity thru triplets. I've heard it's hard in the beginnging but then easier as they can play together. You're right, they are adorable!!! Come enter my contest if ya like!

Mallory said...

Your girls are precious - and this is a great giveaway!

Roxane said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the shout out :)
You already know how cute I think your babes are.
and I commented on another post.
ps. if you don't mind shoot me a comment or an email when you receive the card. Just so I know it got to you ok. I mailed it out on Tuesday. Have a great weekend :)

Brittany Ann said...

You're right I am excited. Your babies are darling! And I'm jealous you've got some girls. I love my boys, but we're still waiting to hear "It's a girl." Congratulations! And I'd love to be entered in your giveaway!

The Murray Crew said...

Thanks for leaving a comment so I could get in on your giveaway too! =) Congrats on your 50th post, and many MANY more to come!

Your family is delightful!

Jen and The Crew

Tatiana said...

Congrats on 50 posts! Thats awesome and what a great giveaway!

-Tatiana

DiPaola Momma said...

What's it been a little over a month now that I've been lurking arround your blog and watching the babies grow? I just can't get over how fast that is happening! I'm SURE you can't either. I dig the bows BIG TIME! I bet you don't have to bribe anyone (grandma) to sit for ya when you head to Outback huh?! Congrats on hitting 50, getting great bloggy swag and on such a beautiful family.. BTW are you getting the snow yet?

Rebecca said...

You are too cute! I totally blog stalk you...your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I found your site through moneysavingmom. You do have beautiful kids!!! And I'm not just saying that to enter your giveaway, haha. What a blessing!
Tracy
twacyj@hotmail.com

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

I love the two month shot on your sidebar. It is adorable. Will I leave you a message on every forum today? lol

Kelli W said...

Ohmygoodness!! Your little ones are SUPER cute!! I really love the monthly pics down the side of you blog!! What a great idea! {I clicked over from Alicia @ More Than Words!} Congrats on all your great wins!

tammy said...

Oh my goodness, you do not need me to tell you how incredibly adorable those babies are!! (and I didn't just say that because you asked me!) I'll be a follower...just so I can see what you have to say about being a mom of triplets. ;)

tammy said...

I commented on another post! :)

Lani said...

Ok, first of all, your babies really truly are precious, but I am a little partial to triplets.
Love the headbands, I am going to check out all 3 ladies you just mentioned and comment the heck out of them:) Awesome giveaway!!

tammy said...

Also...I commented on the blogs you mentioned. Spreading the comment love everywhere I go.... ;)

Anonymous said...

What sweet little angels-I saw your post on BBC. What a great family! maceycoupon at yahoo

Rachel said...

OOOOOOO!!!!!! Such an awesome giveaway!!!!!!!!! And your girls *are* gorgeous, not trying to butter ya up!!!

Rachel said...

Left ya a comment on "an overdue update"

Rachel said...

Roxanne, Jodi, and Sarah...thanks for sponsoring such a fun giveaway!! Even if I don't win, you gals rock!!

Tammy said...

Hi from the SITStahood. I love those pictures of your babies. They are adorable.

Dana, Proud mommy to 4 said...

Such a great idea to give away something! I might do that!

Toni said...

YAY for give aways!!! I have not yet been lucky enough to win one, but maybe this will be the one! LOVE your blog btw. Your triplets are so amazingly adorable.

Toni (cmomom from BBC, or bcc as it should be)

Mary K Brennan said...

Just checking in. Found you through SITS.
The babies are so adorable. My little guy needed Synagis as well. He was born at 30 weeks (3lbs. 13ozs). He is in Kindergarten now. We're still working with his muscles, but all in all everything is wonderful. Take care. I look forward to reading more posts.

nanaSewn said...

Triplets wonderful. We have had 3 sets of twins in various parts of our family....but no trips :o(
Thanks for the change

nanaSewn said...

NanaSewn again...DUH, I meant thanks for the CHANCE (to win!), not change!

scrappysue said...

congrats on winning my spring fling giveaway!

i'm now entering YOUR giveaway!

scrappysue said...

commented on an old post too!

scrappysue said...

and i went to say hi to roxanne!

Anonymous said...

What precios little babies. Are multiples the best or what? Of course you have one up on me! Just wanted to come by and congratulate you on winning Scrappysue's giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Sure glad that you are enjoying your Scentsy!! Thanks so much for the kuddos - I am really glad that you won my giveaway and that you are lovin' your awesome smelling house!
Beautiful babies - love your blog! And, thanks for including my blog in your giveaway!!

Blessings, Jodi Albertini (Scentsy)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Visiting from SITS! Congrats on the 50th post!

Your triplets are all cuties!

Melissa said...

Wow! You are a lucky lady. I never seem to win any blog giveaways, but I guess there's always a first time :) Your kids are adorable - I don't know how you manage but you all look very happy! I saw your post on the LDS Families board on BBC.

Melissa said...

I left a comment here:

http://handfulofblessings.blogspot.com/2009/02/8-months-today.html

Anonymous said...

ARE ALL OF YOU HAVING FUN OR WHAT? IT IS SO NICE TO SEE MOMS ENJOYING BEING MOMS BY BEST TO ALL YOU BLOGGERS!

The Chocoholic said...

Hi.
Stopping by via sits.
Have a great weekend!

Carma Sez said...

simply adorable babies!

Megan said...

Awesome prizes you've won!! Congrats! =D

Your babies are seriously to die for!! I could just hug and love on them all the live long day!! =D

Megan said...

I'm already a follower. =)

Kristin and Anthany said...

I certainly would love and could use a gift card for Old Navy! :)

Kristin and Anthany said...

bloggy love for those wonderful ladies that gave you free stuff! :)

Jennifer said...

wow!! You know I love your triplets! I tell you how adorablke they are all time time! haha. Man, you have won A LOT of giveaways!! You must be a pro at that stuff! I need to get better at that!..Well then again, here I am entering this one! Hope I win!

Michelle said...

I love the 50 hours to enter. that's brilliant :) And soooo cute with the little girls and that flower headband. I love it!

jeneis02 said...

your babies are beautiful!!! of course three is the best!!!!



jeneis02@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

Ok, I made my comments, both on your blog elsewhere and on the giveaway sites... except for the scents one that keeps giving me a page not found error :(

FrenznickFive said...

Hi!!! I already follow you of course! and I looove those adorable headbands on your girls!