Sunday, March 15, 2009

And the winner is...

Let me just say THANK YOU to everyone who participated in my very first blog giveaway in honor of my 50th post. I have had so much fun thanks to you!

It's funny how the universe works:

-While this giveaway was taking place, my luck continued and I won yet another giveaway! And who said Friday the 13th was unlucky? I'd post what I won on here but to be honest, I'm not quite sure but thrilled nonetheless! Actually, it is a box of goodies from scrappysue over at My Home Wellingtontown from her native New Zealand and I do believe I see some chocolate. How cool is that?




-As you all very well know, this giveaway was given for my 50th post and you had 50 hours to enter. I kept thinking to myself as I was writing out the list of participants preparing for the randomness of Random.org that it would be really cool if the winning entry turned out to be #50. Of course, I figured the chance of this occuring would be less likely as I would say to my third grade students in a probability lesson bordering on nearly impossible. Well, you're never going to believe this but apparently Random.org has a sense of humor and went along with my theme because the lucky winner of my giveaway is indeed #50!!! The proof is in the pudding:


-Now who was entry #50 you ask??? This is where the plot thickens! I swear this was not a set-up in any way, shape or form but the lucky winner of my $25 gift card to Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy is... scrappysue! Yes, her name should sound familiar to you. She's the one whose blog giveaway I most recently won!!! How is that for karma? CONGRATULATIONS! Do they even have the Gap in New Zealand, sue?! I hope so!

Well folks, that about wraps it up here. Who knew this much drama existed anywhere else other than daytime television? Thanks again for your participation and I'll definitely be hosting another giveaway in the near future!

5 comments:

MDtripmom said...

Did you notice the time of the post? I swear that was completely random too. 2 out of 3 of my little ones woke up in the middle of the night with soaked diapers so after changing them into dry clothes, I began working on this post due to my sheer excitement and 5:05 was when I finished. Craziness!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

YUM, if the New Zealand treats are anything like Australian ones you will love your box. Let us know what's in it.
Pretty soon you won't have so much night time waking! We are done with it most of the time and loving it!
You are one lucky girl! I love all the koinkidinks (spelled phonetically) in your giveaway.

Michelle said...

Oh how fun! I love how you traded wins. I think that's pretty perfect actually! :)

Unknown said...

WOW, that is cool. Congratulations! I have to say your kids are beautiful! I am stopping by from SITS and your blog is great!

scrappysue said...

the secret really IS in the sauce!!!
that's such a cool story - well, not a story but true!

we don't have gap, but i'll spend it in london in october if the expiry permits!!!

thanks - 50 IS the best - my hubs turned 50 this year!!!