Tuesday, November 18, 2008

They're 5 months already!!!

I know it's hard to believe but it's true: Krista, Jamison and Kiera are officially five months old today! To celebrate, we had ourselves a little party of sorts.

Some of the festivities included:
Pin the Bib on the Baby


Musical (Bumbo) Chairs - Can you tell who won?




Movie Night with feature film "Baby Beethoven" with 3 encore showings courtesy of Baby Einstein


Staring Contest


Krista was the winner!



We ended the night with the babies taking a skinny dip in the hot tub and then they got into their sleeping bags (a.k.a. "Miracle Blankets") for a good night's sleep. No staying up all night at this slumber party!




HAPPY FIFTH MONTH BIRTHDAY, BABIES!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the party synopsis, happy 5 months!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday babies! Looks like they had a blast!

Megan said...

Happy 5 months! I see they are still on monitors. Crossing my fingers for ya! Hope they get off them soon. I don't miss them at all!!! ( I didn't even notice the ornament, that is funny. I have two sisters, and that one happens to be my ornament from when I was a baby!)