We recently received the photos from when the babies were blessed at church last month, taken by our fantastic friend, Mya. Here's a slideshow of some of our favorites.
They are so cute in their costumes it's spooky! You guys really seem to be getting the hang of this whole parenting thing! I ran into Eric at the new Safeway last night and HE had to tell ME where the baby aisle is! Way to go Gillies family! Lots of love.
I'm the wife to a wonderful husband Eric and the mother to GBG triplets and a newborn baby boy. In my past life, I was a third grade teacher but now find myself a stay-at-home mommy and although it's quite the challenge, we have much to be grateful for and wouldn't have it any other way!
3 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Oh, and I love the little stinkers! Hope you are having a good week:)
Wow, they sure look great, I know I was there but its always nice to see them again, your friend did an awesome job on those pictures.
Also gotta tell you I love the costumes
They are so cute in their costumes it's spooky! You guys really seem to be getting the hang of this whole parenting thing! I ran into Eric at the new Safeway last night and HE had to tell ME where the baby aisle is! Way to go Gillies family!
Lots of love.
Post a Comment