We decided to stop by and see a former co-worker of mine, Kari, and her husband, Jim, who live in another court in our community. They are expecting boy and girl twins in late February so it was fun to check in with them and they were very surprised to see how big the babies have grown since their last visit. Unfortunately, we had to make our rendezvous short due to a storm brewing nearby. We headed back home but not without taking some pictures of our stroll!
It was so nice to see the light of day but boy, was it exhausting! It's been a long time since I've done anything so physical. I don't know how many more walks we'll get in before the weather turns cold but I'm sure glad we made it out today.
When we got back, all three babies were ready to eat so it was a feeding frenzy. Kiera demanded to eat immediately so my mom fed her while I prepared bottles for the other two. Jamison started to protest that Kiera was eating but he wasn't, so I looked around the kitchen table and grabbed the first thing I could see to prop his bottle so I could continue making Krista's bottle.




1 comment:
I love the propped bottle:) I remember doing that when there was just so much going on.
I'm glad you were able to get out, its fun to breathe different air.
Post a Comment