Saturday, April 18, 2009

The triplets are 10 months!

My mother and I took the babies to the park to celebrate their happy ten month birthday! It was gorgeous outside and was perfect weather to try out the swings!














Kiera was having an exceptionally fussy day so I didn't really get any good shots of her or of the three together in birth order. Oh well! Here are some various photos from the day.


Two babies in a basket!

Krista and Jamison sharing...a rare moment!

Three babies in a basket!

Three babies on the park bench!

Three worn out babies!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kiera sounds like my little Reese! How fun to go to the park! i am envious.... looks they were so tired afterwards! Good Job Mommy!

Cynthia said...

I love all the photos and the video. What's the only thing cuter than 2 babies in a basket? 3 babies in a basket, of course. They are adorable and are growing so fast.

I'm impressed you ventured to the park alone! I was scared to do that with my twins but there you are with all 3 of them. Fun!

Kelli said...

They are so cute!!!! My twins are almost 8 months.

Anonymous said...

BTW- Is that a babytrend stroller? Do you like it? we are still in the market for a lenghtwise trip stroller- and I am SO confused!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

I love their little apple shaped faces. Your kids are adorable.

Chad and Kristina said...

So fun!! Happy ten months babies..its going so fast!

Megan said...

Yes, I can't believe how big they are! And I am so jealous of all the hair yours have!! I can't wait to take mine to the park, has not been too nice most days!

scrappysue said...

looks like it was a fun outing! thanks for stopping by

Anonymous said...

How fun! You seem like you're a great mom! Stoppin by from SITS