Friday, April 24, 2009

The ABC's of Triplets!

I'm so excited because the book I created and ordered from Shutterfly came today! Even better, this book was FREE except for shipping! I decided to title the book "The ABC's of Triplets" as it is about the A through Z's of the first year with the triplets. I thought it would be fun to post the text here on the blog with the photos I used since most of you will never get to see the finished product in person. I hope you enjoy it! I'm looking forward to when Shutterfly offers more free books in the future so I can order duplicate copies of the book so each baby can have one to keep and cherish forever as a special gift from mommy.

A is for ANGELS sent from heaven above,
filling our homes and hearts with love!



B is for BURRITO BABIES tightly wrapped,
it kept you warm and cozy, as well as trapped.



C is for CRIB where you slept side by side,
until you grew bigger and began to collide.



D is for DADDY who swells with pride,
each time he has you by his side!



E is for EIGHT, the number of years we waited,
being blessed with three, we were triply elated!



F is for FAMILY gathered by the tree,
together forever throughout all eternity!



G is for GIGGLES you squeal with delight,
your beautiful faces, what a glorious sight!



H is for HANDFUL as some point out
but we wouldn't have it any other way without a doubt!



I is for I LOVE YOU more than you'll ever know
and my love for you will continue to grow!



J is for JAMISON, our handsome boy,
he brings so much joy!




K is for KIERA and KRISTA, our two special girls,
they are such little characters and as precious as pearls!



L is for LUVS, Huggies and Pampers
and all of the baby laundry in the hampers!




M is for MOTHER, what I've always wanted to be
but it sure was a challenge carrying you three!



N is for NICU where you lived in your few first weeks
but we visited everyday and kissed those sweet little cheeks!





O is for OBNOXIOUS to describe the beeping apnea monitor sounds,
they always seemed to go off in rounds!



P is for PREEMIE, perfect and small,
sleeping so sweetly like a little doll.



Q is for QUIET when you take your nap,
you're up before we know it and climbing on my lap.



R is for REFLUX, "Why me?" you did cry.
With a change in formula, the reflux went bye-bye!



S is for SLEEP, not much did we see
but when you slept through the night, we shouted with glee!



T is for TOGETHER as you'll always have each other,
how special is the bond of two sisters and a brother!



U is for UNIQUE even though you are a set of three,
each with an individual personality!



V is for VEGGIES, you love every one,
eating can be messy but it sure is fun!




W is for WHITE you wore on your blessing day,
witnessed by family from near and far away.



X is for eXAMINATIONS to track you as you grew,
you needed shots to keep you healthy, it was more than a few!



Y is for YEAR, the first was exciting and new,
we've treasured each moment we've had with you!


Z is for ZIGZAG as we wade through the floor,
covered with babies, equipment and toys galore!


THE END!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute!!

Chad and Kristina said...

Thank you for sharing that!! You did a great job and the pictures are perfect!

Nicole O'Dell said...

What a wonderful keepsake to treasure! Great job!

alisha peterson said...

you did such a great job. Iloves it. I'm sure they will too.

Samantha said...

Super cute!

Cynthia said...

I love it! You not only covered every letter, you even got it to rhyme! I'm so impressed. And I loved all the photos.

Oh- and I did that UGH! When I saw the pic of the 3 monitors. I remember those blasted things. I can still hear that noise in my brain all these years later.

amy & lisa said...

What a fabulous idea!!! love it. Thanks for sharing.

Happily Ever After said...

Soooooo cute!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute your babies are! Thanks for stopping by today.

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, this is so precious! It's just perfect and something the babies will be able to cherish forever! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the idea!!!! You are so creative!!!

Diva Scrapper said...

That's an adorable book. Your little ones are just precious!

April said...

Wow that was awesome, I love your creativity and they will enjoy seeing the fun pictures;)

Jen said...

Wow, triplets! I don't know how you do it.
Thanks for stopping by my site on my SITS day.

amber said...

So sweet!

Maria said...

Oh, I loved it! I totally want to do that now! I figure if you somehow had the time to put that together, maybe I will too!

In Good Company said...

That was so CUTE! I can't believe they are 10 months already. they grow so fast.

Brooke said...

What a fun idea, Jaime! So many great posts. I love their Easter outfits!