So far, the babies have tried 3 vegetables (sweet potatoes, squash, carrots) and all 3 have passed the triplet taste test! We'll see how they like green veggies in the upcoming days. I'll be sure to keep you posted. Here's a video clip of each baby trying sweet potatoes for the very first time. I've also included photos from tonight's 1st experience with carrots sporting their new Bumkins bibs!
Up close shot!




7 comments:
How much of it actually made it into their mouths?
-Renana
Oh what cuties. I miss the little baby stage. The new food stage. The wide eyed whole face grin stage. You have three absolutely gorgeous babies! Congratulations.
And thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday on my SITS day. I had so much fun and am still wading through wonderful comments. I hope you enjoyed yourself and that you come back to visit soon!
Oh! This makes me smile and giggle. I am a twin Mom and I always said I thought adding one more would have made it exponentially harder. And there you go making it all work just fine.
Your triple trouble babies are just beautiful. It really makes me miss my blue-eyed babies. They are almost 9 now and no one even thinks they're twins. I can't believe the time is going so quickly. You're in such a magical phase (and extremely exhausting too!)
Your babies are so cute! I didn't see you email in your blogger profile so I'll let you know here...you won my headband giveaway! I'll include an extra 3 headbands so you can have matching colors if needed :) Email me your address at the email in my profile. Thanks!
I am a first time visitor to your blog. I found it through my friend over at iblamemom@blogspot.com. I think your babies are adorable and I really don't know how you do it with 3.
Your babies are so cute. And three in your arms! :-)
Good to meet a fellow Utahn.
For once, you three are way ahead of Pierce! He HATES all vegetables. Bring on the pears and appleasauce at our house....
Way to go!
Post a Comment