The triplets have been having some fun experiences with water lately. On Memorial Day, we had a little pool party with a blow-up pool we got from Freecycle. The kids had a great time splashing around and spending time together, as well as with their friend, Raya.

Kiera wasn't sure what to think at first.

Getting sprayed by the hose was a big hit!

Jamison had a blast filling cups with water and dumping the water out!

More hose action!

Krista getting surprised by spraying water!

Triple the fun!
The kids have also been enjoying their new water and sand table. Because our back yard is not conductive to play, we set up a gazebo tent with netting on our deck so that we're able to enjoy the nice weather and have a safe place for play. They love playing with the cups and boats in the water and getting soaked along the way.

The three musketeers playing together.
Kiera putting on a bridge!

Jamison tickled with his new water table!

Krista splishing and splashing!
Water is so much fun, especially in the hot, summer sun!
2 comments:
So cute! I had to check in to see if the new arrival had arrived. Soon. Having a singleton is EASY after having baby multiples. I know you'll enjoy every minute of it as I did. I hope all goes well with the delivery!
It looks like you are having a wonderful summer with water and sand, I love the water table:)
Post a Comment