Sunday, May 2, 2010
Puddin'
The kids had pudding for the first time recently, what a mess! They are actually getting pretty proficient using utensils but I'm not sure if you can tell based on these photos. Jamison was the only one who was a bit timid because he doesn't like to get dirty, just like his daddy, hence the minimal mess. The girls, on the other hand, don't mind the mess one bit!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Krista is totally you Jaime;) How fun for the kiddos looks like they had a great time!
YUMMMMY!! Looks like a lot of fun!
THanks for the idea..I needed something to do with my trips..gonna do it...I am visiting from mott multiples facebook page. Thanks for your input..love it. Love your site too. We need to get some family photos done soon but yours are so impressive that I am scared..They turned out so great..Love the chair idea..keep em busy with climbing right. Very nice blog and now I am a follower.
Heather Mott
Post a Comment