Since Easter fell on General Conference Sunday and we didn't have church, the kids were all decked out in their Easter finery for the big day, although Jamison refused to keep his shirt tucked in!
Here is their entrance captured on video (coming soon) :
Jamison and Krista had no issues going right in and finding all of the toys. Kiera has always been hesitant of new experiences and change so I think she was just overwhelmed and didn't know what to expect, hence the major meltdown complete with tears. After a minute or two, she calmed down and was pulling out all of the toys from the closet.
Krista has always been very observant and today was no exception. She was standing back checking out the room setup and all the kids, carefully planning her next move and ready to make new friends.
Jamison went straight for the ball, no surprise there!
Kiera found a Dora the Explorer doll and they even have the same hair style!
Here's all three sharing the blocks:
Jamison looked so sharp dressed in his suit and curly locks. When we were getting dressed for church in the morning, Eric put on the ZZ Top song, "Sharp Dressed Man" and he was dancing all around knowing how handsome he looked.
The girls emptied the toy closet out in record time!
We were very curious ourselves about how the trio would handle us leaving the room and discussed the possibility of going outside of the church building to sneak a peek through the window but we resisted! They had no problems whatsoever. We got several compliments afterward from the Primary President, one of the Nursery leaders and the music leader about how well they did! We are very proud of them but still in awe that we have already reached this milestone. They are growing up so fast!




6 comments:
yay for them having a good experience in nursery!
my husband and i are starting to get nervous for when ours will start going (in 9 months).
Hooray for nursery!! They look so cute in their Easter outfits! I'm glad nursery is going good!
sooo cute. :)
Okay I feel dumb,usually my blog cycles the blogs up that have been updated but for some reason yours didn't move up so here I thought you hadn't been blogging for awhile:( sorry about that, I loved reading your posts! glad that nursery went well and that you had a good Easter.
Your kids look so dapper in their church clothes! So cute! And it's great that they had a good experience! Yay!
April, don't worry, it's not you! I haven't had a lot of time for blogging lately so I create a post as a placeholder with the date of the event and then will publish it once the post is complete, hence why my most recent posts are coming up with dates in April. I need to do better but it's so hard!
Post a Comment