Monday, December 7, 2009
An Exersaucer Built for Two?
Apparently, Krista thinks that's the case because for the past several days, anytime Kiera is in the exersaucer, Krista tries to get in with her. Now all three of the kids can climb into the exersaucer on their own without adult help which is pretty amazing to watch but I never thought there would be room for two. I was busy changing Jamison's diaper when I started to hear a meow of distress from the other side of the room. When I looked up, this is what I found:
It was amazing to me how oblivious Krista was to Kiera's fussing as she continued to play like nothing was going on.
Here's a shot of the four little legs sticking out of the bottom of the exersaucer. It was a tight squeeze but Krista managed to get in there, legs in the proper holes and all!
We had originally planned to get rid of the exersaucer months ago as it seemed to be taking up more space than active play time but now there has been a new novelty to it. However, I think it's going to disappear for good by Christmas to make room for more age appropriate toys, plus Krista and Jamison are about at the maximum weight limit. Goodbye exersaucer! It's been fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
oh that is to funny!!
HAHA! I love the way you write! And that look of oblivion on Krista's face is priceless! LOL Great post! We put our excersaucers downstairs last month.
I was sad when we put ours away! Thats so funny that they climb into them!!
Boy Kiera did not really enjoy that at all:( Poor Kiera. Hey but at least Krista was having fun!!!
Every time I have been there and Kiera climbs in, she gets her legs in one hole and then gets stuck. She wiggles them like a mermaid but bleats like a seal or walrus in protest!LOL!
Mom
That's so cute.
Post a Comment