Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009


When the kids came down on Christmas morning, they were excited to find many presents under the tree. As you can see, we decided to use our Superyard to barricade the tree. It worked well to keep little paws off!


They were also pleased to discover a little armchair with a blue bow on it! Krista was especially fond of the chair and wanted to try it out immediately.


We decided to buy only one to see how they would like it plus the fact that space in our house is a premium. So far, it has worked out!

After breakfast, there was a ring at the door. Who was it? It was Santa Claus a.k.a. Poppy who came bearing gifts! Everyone had a chance to sit on his lap. Then we got a group shot!





Krista and Kiera got a kick out of unwrapping all of their presents. Jamison preferred to let the girls do the work while he continued playing.


One of Jamison's favorite gifts was a toy telephone much like one I had when I was younger.


Kiera loved all of her books!


Krista had a blast finding out what was inside each gift.


Some of their other favorite presents included wood puzzles, a Teddy Ruxpin bear, a ball pit and a Playskool Busy Gears toy.


Here's Kiera with Uncle Brett. It was nice to have him around to celebrate with us!


Here are all three in front of the tree waiting to open more presents after our yummy dinner. We ended up opening presents throughout the day in between eating, napping and playing!


We had such a nice holiday! It's such a magical time of year, especially when you have little ones in your home.

6 comments:

Jacquie-Monique said...

Looks and sounds like you and yours had a marvelously Merry Christmas. Loved the photos and descriptions. Your triplets are darling--as was Poppy Santa! The month by month photo sequence was, though, my favorite part. Your little ones are growing up so beautifully and with so much personality. Keep up the good work!!! Monique

FrenznickFive said...

looks like you guys had a very Merry Christmas!! your kiddos are getting so big!

Safire said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday! I love that photo of Krista opening the present.

April said...

Wow what a fun Christmas, I've decided that Christmas is so full when you have little children who help you enjoy and love the holidays. they all looked like they had a blast:) Merry christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Potluck Paint Party said...

Oooh how nice. Looks like a fun time for all-And I knew it-Your dad is Santa!! How awesome is that!

Anonymous said...

Great Post! I love how into the gifts they were! Makes me excited for our next Christmas! Teddy Ruxpin? I didnt know they still made those! I always wanted one! LOL