Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kate Gosselin, eat your heart out!

You may not know it but Krista has some amazing curls that sit on the top of her head after her hair gets wet but when it dries, it's usually just wavy. One day recently, after giving baths in the morning, I put the trio down for their nap. Well when they woke up, this is what Krista's hair looked like:


It sure looked like she just came out of the salon and not out of her crib! Here's a top view with Krista on the right:


It's amazing to me how much body her hair has and how it looks feathered! And to think Kate Gosselin pays big bucks to try to get her hair to look remotely close to Krista's and fails miserably each and every time!



Kate Gosselin, eat your heart out!

11 comments:

Chad and Kristina said...

I can't believe how much hair she has!! They are so cute!

FrenznickFive said...

LOL that is hilarious! love it!

Anonymous said...

HAHA... have you seen her new do on the View??? Apparently she's going wavy on top.... just like Krista. What a copy cat that Kate is!!!! LOL

April said...

I wish my hair did that, all of your babies hair looks like you worked on it for a long time, I'm so jealous

Megan said...

Aww, so cute! I am jealous, the girls still don't have enough hair to put up. Jaeli almost!

Amanda said...

That is super-cute! And I like it way better than Kate's. :)

Potluck Paint Party said...

ha ha ha I luv it!

Bethany said...

Her hair looks better than Kate's! ;)

Cynthia said...

Adorable! It looks like her hair is nice and thick too.

trevsnavywife said...

OH MY GOSH JAIME!!! I love love love that hair style! Girl has an awesome look! LOVE IT!!!
Hugs to KJK, and Mommy & Daddy too!!
Marla ;)

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

That is hilarious!! Love it!