Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

For the past two days, it has been gorgeous outside with the average temperature being about 65 degrees. For those who aren't aware, this is seasonably warm for the Mid-Atlantic region where we live. Yesterday, Eric was gone all day doing church business and unfortunately, the day got away from me because I was doing things around the house and taking care of babies so we didn't make it out to enjoy the beautiful weather. Since it was another nice day today, I jumped at my opportunity. Now that we have afternoon church, by the time we got home, I didn't want to fool with the triplet stroller and rush out the door to take the little ones for a walk before it got dark, but we did take them out on the back deck to get some fresh air. They LOVED it, especially Jamison! They were all looking around, jumping up and down and even spotted an airplane or two. Days like these make me long for spring to arrive sooner than later!

Krista with Nonna

Jamison with Daddy


Kiera with Mommy

We actually caught a smile on camera from Kiera with Poppy so she gets 2 photos this time to make up for all of the serious faces in previous posts!

14 comments:

DiPaola Momma said...

Wasn't it just a great weekend here? We actualy took the cover off my grill and did veggies and chicken ala mommy. I'm the grill-master in these parts! So sweet to see the little cutie pies out in the sun. Don't ya just feel truly blessed!

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog. . . I was in Annapolis with my daughters this weekend visiting my niece for her birthday . . . and let me tell you, I am ready to move there! You are lucky to be in that "neighborhood"!!!

Cynthia said...

The weather has been unseasonably warm around here too the past few days. I'm sure we'll all 'pay' for it with a cold, wet snowy March but hey, it's a nice break while it lasts.

Glad you got to get outside and enjoy the good weather. It's hard being cooped up so much between the weather and the needs of 3 babies.

April said...

Its snowing here, no sitting in the backyard for us:) I'm glad it was such a nice day for you!

Maria said...

Wow that sounds great. We had slushy snow today. Made me grateful I don't have to go outside at all.
Your babies are so adorable... I just want to kiss the their cheeks! (But I won't)

amber said...

Glad you got to breathe the fresh air! They are getting so big and growing so much hair! What cuties!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hi there I'm roll calling by you again :). Love the pictures everyone looks so sweet :).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog...your children are beautiful!

I'm loving the warmer weather here too (although it got up to 81 here in the south).

Jen said...

Your babies are so cute! I am a triplet mom too. My babies are not really babies anymore, they are 19 months and BBG. I also have a 4 year old boy. I love meeting other triplet moms. Nice to meet you!

Aileigh said...

They are adorable! Thanks for the words of encouragement! I have been by your blog before. Your trips are too cute! The weather has been soooo nice... that is until the hurricane force winds we got yesterday! Yuck! I did see a rainbow though! :) Have a great day!

mommy4life said...

What beautiful babies you have! We have had some unseasonably warm days lately too and enjoyed the fresh air.

Anonymous said...

I have spring fever so bad too!!! Dont you just love Sundays?

amy & lisa said...

I'm here from SITS.

Your babies are so adorable!
What a blessing. :)

Jennifer said...

They are growing so fast!! How stinkin' adorable!!