Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kiddie Corrals


Sisters = Partners in crime!

The girls have been busy getting into all kinds of things...


They managed to pull down the trash can, knock off the lid, pull out the garbage bag and proceeded to rifle through its contents while I was changing brother's diaper. Lovely!


Kiera climbing into the bouncer with Krista providing backup.


Krista found mom's stash of coupons!


Kiera figured out how to turn on the swing and how to eat the straps!


Krista INSIDE the diaper bag!


...so we invested in a good baby gate and the Superyard XT with expansion kit!


Baby prison!


Krista didn't mind being penned in at first...

how quickly things change!


Get me out of here!


Kiera behind bars!

Jamison doesn't mind being trapped because he isn't very mobile....yet! Just wait!

14 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh Stink! They are so cute. Am I evil because I chuckled at the trouble pictures? Those will be your favorites someday.

Glad you got a good kid corral. Looks like they're pretty mobile- you're going to need it.

Nicole O'Dell said...

Oh my goodness! How precious!!!

Happy Mother's Day!

Jaime Ann said...

I love the diaper bag picture!

Mocha Dad said...

Free the baby! Free the baby!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Your kids are soooo cute! Thanks fro your comments on my weight loss blog./ Do you mind if i link your family blog to my family blog?

Dee said...

LOL! They are SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!

Jessica said...

OMG>>>>>THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!

I love it when you can catch those sweet moments...like the diaper bag pic!

Ronnica said...

Love those pictures of them in baby prison...so cute!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! Love the diaper bag shot! I cant even begin to imagine 3 mobile little bodies!!

Marshmallow Circus said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Join me in some baby shower fun today by visiting my blog!

amber said...

I am exhausted just looking at the photos! They are into everything! Such fun times!

Momma Chae said...

Holy Cow.... you really do have a handful of blessings! Mothers like you make the rest of us look like lazy whiners. :)

FranticMommy said...

OMG! You have three complete dolls! I have "Baby Fever" so bad right now!! Yikes (I better get over it. I'm 43) :)

Brooke said...

My oh my! Such crazy fun! Rachel is just now starting to crawl (a little) and I am WORRIED about all there is to get into around here! Good luck!